This is a classic destination combination which visits Kenya’s first established game park; Amboseli with its majestic backdrop of Mt Kilimanjaro, the world famous Bird and rhino sanctuary of the Great Rift Valley which is Lake Nakuru, then South over the Mau Escarpment to Kenya’s greatest concentration of game – the Masai Mara. Kenya’s escarpments also offer some of the most breath taking views of the rift valley.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro on clear days from Amboseli
- Numerous flamingoes, pelicans and rhinoceros in Lake Nakuru
- The spectacle of the wildebeest migration in July/ August in Mara
- Mara – home to the Big 5 – elephants, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard and other game
- Balloon ride over the Mara plains with champagne breakfast (optional)
Safari Cost – USD 1,925 per person
Park fees – USD 730 per person (NB:- Subject to change)
Contact us for full holiday itenerary.